While no service is completely secure, US Global Mail takes security measures designed to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information. These measures include internal reviews of our practices, security measures, reviews of our software and encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to your personal information.
Due to the nature of the Internet and online communications, however, we cannot guarantee that any information transmitted online will remain absolutely secure or confidential, and we are not liable for the acts of third parties, such as hackers who circumvent our security and privacy measures.
- A single centralized facility owned and operated by US Global Mail
- Access limited to only authorized personnel
- Security cameras monitoring 24/7 in the facility
- All items coming to our facility will go through a scanning machine. Basic information about items (exterior image, sender, weight, ..) will be entered into the system and match to customers' inbox automatically.
- Barcode system is used to track all items.
- Industrial shredding machines ensure secure discarding
- Customers' credit cards are verified before any usage.
Personal Information Security
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Our Verisign software is the industry standard for online credit card transactions and is highly secure.
Keep your personal information confidential
The security of your personal information also depends on you. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username, suite number, password, and other login credentials. US Global Mail recommends that you do not share that information with third parties.
The EU’s General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) take effect May 25, 2018, and we are fully behind the spirit of these regulations for a safe and secure Internet. We aspire to embrace privacy by design and, whenever possible, to not collect and store personally identifiable information.
Overall, we aim for privacy by default: if data collection is not integral to the way our service works, then we won’t collect it. At any time, you may request your information to be exported and sent to you for review, and we promptly honor any requests by you to have your information deleted and forgotten as per the terms of service.