Your account can receive mail under multiple names if you are on a Family or Business plan.
ADDING ACCOUNT NAMES
1. Log In To Your Account, go to "SETTINGS" and click on "Manage Account Names"
2. Click "Add New Account Name"
Enter the Name and Description for the new name, then click CONTINUE
- Type of users: Spouse, Minor Child, Deceased/Estate, Reject: Return to Sender, or Other.
3. Upload your forms of ID:
Select the type of ID and upload the file. Scroll down to upload the secondary ID. Click CONTINUE.
Acceptable forms of ID for Individuals and Businesses
Please visit this page for more details: Acceptable Forms of Identification
Adding alternative names for one person
- You can add different names of yours (ex: maiden names) in all plans (including the Individual Plan).
- You'll need to show us IDs of these names (even if the IDs are no longer valid).
- Contact us to add your alternative names to the account.
Adding other personal names
Except for the Individual Plan, you can add an UNLIMITED number of names to your account.
Adding names of a deceased family member
Add the name to your account, and provide us the death certificate as one ID as well as a document indicating you are the executor of their estate as the secondary ID. You can add a deceased family member's name to your form 1583.
Adding a company name
To receive items under a business name, you will need to add a business name to your account. We also need you to provide a document that ties your name to your company name as proof of ownership. These include:
- Incorporation certificate
- Commercial Registration
- Certificate for The Registration of The Name along with a photo ID of the officer named in the document.
4. Review the 1583 form
- Click View 1583 Form to verify the information listed is correct
- Click CONTINUE to view Notary options.
5. Schedule Notary appointment or upload notarized form.
- Click GET STARTED for the NotaryCam option to be redirected to NotaryCam's website
- Click GET STARTED for the USGM option to schedule an appointment with our notary
- Click GET STARTED for the Notarize Offline to upload your notarized 1583 form