Why items in quarantine?
For active & approved accounts
If your account is currently active, an item is under Quarantine of your Inbox in 2 cases:
- The item comes under a name which is not already approved on your account
- The item is delivered by USPS while we don't have a form 1583 on file from you.
Items in quarantine can't be shipped, opened, or scanned. You'll need to get the items out of Quarantine before performing these actions.
You can view basic details in your inbox, under the "Quarantine" section.
The quarantine section is to protect the recipient's privacy and confidentiality.
How to get an item out of Quarantine?
1. For active and approved accounts
Depending on why the item is under Quarantine, you might need to:
- Add and verify the name for your account. US Global Mail is only authorized to receive mail and packages under names in your account.
- Provide US Global Mail your form 1583. The form authorizes us to receive your USPS mail.
If you want to access the item, please complete the above process within 60 days. Otherwise, the items will be automatically returned to senders or discarded.